THE AHSAA BASKETBALL STATE FINALS, FORMERLY KNOWN AS THE FINAL 48, IS ONE OF THE TOP HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP EVENTS IN THE COUNTRY. IN ITS 25TH YEAR, THE STATE FINALS BRINGS SEVEN CLASSIFICATIONS, BOYS AND GIRLS, TO THE LEGACY ARENA AT THE BJCC FOR THE SEMI-FINALS AND FINALS. ALABAMA WAS THE FIRST STATE TO ADOPT THIS FORMAT FOR CROWNING A STATE CHAMPION.
Monday february 25
Tuesday february 26
Wednesday february 27
Thursday february 28
thursday february 28
friday march 1
saturday march 2
2100 Richard Arrington Junior Boulevard North, Birmingham, AL 35203
DUE TO CURRENT CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS ON I-59 AND AREAS AROUND THE BJCC, FANS SHOULD EXPECT HEAVY TRAFFIC BOTH COMING AND GOING FROM THE BJCC. FANS PLEASE ALLOW EXTRA TIME TO GET TO THE ARENA ON GAMEDAY AS PARKING WILL BE AT A PREMIUM.
FROM ATLANTA / GADSDEN
FROM US HWY 280
FROM HUNTSVILLE / MONTGOMERY / TUSCALOOSA
- Oversized bags, backpacks, and purses over 14” x 14”
- Video Recorders
- Outside food and/or drink
- Artificial noisemakers (bells, horns, whistles, cow bells, etc.)
- Flags/Banners on poles
- Drones of any kind
- Any other items deemed inappropriate, hazardous, or unsafe by venue personnel
Clear Bag Policy
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12"
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, that do not exceed 4.5" x 6.5" (approximately the size of a hand).
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
- Working personnel, including accredited news media, will also be subject to screening and bag inspections.